FMS 2011 Cut offs, analysis & Answer

By Deep Jain
In Analysis, Cut Offs
Dec 6th, 2010
13 Comments
451 Views

Here is the Cut off given by various coaching center. Please click the image to enlarge it. Links are given for answer key and  solution given by Times, IMS, & TESTfunda.

The range of cut offs of various institutes are between 350-390 , what my Gut Feeling  says it should 360+ which IMS is also saying

TEST funda cut off

FMS 2011 Answer Key

IMS Cut off

ZION Education Cut OFF

TEST funda Answers

IMS answer

Time4Education Answer

Similar Posts:

About "" Has 28 Posts

Education Consultant

13 Responses to “FMS 2011 Cut offs, analysis & Answer”

1. Mani says:

hello all..!
    I gave FMS this and attempted 93 questions out of 200 (15 of Quant and 26 each of remaining sections)
    I think will score more than 220 and I am from OBC category.
    What r my chances of getting a call for GD-PI from FMS ?

• gaurav says:

you stand a good chance but can be a borderline case. Something around 290 would have got you a sure call. but don’t lose hope as it can’t be fulled ruled out.

• Mani says:

ya..
        thanx alot…!
        I kinda miscalculated my score.
        Its comming out to be 310.
        I checked it out according to the above answers :)
        thanx Gaurav..!

2. srikanth says:

Hi I am scoring around 290 according to TIME.. belong to SC category.. what r my chances for GD PI call

3. Deep Jain says:

Hi, Srikant you have very fair chance to get call for GD/PI

4. saptarshi says:

Hi I am scoring around 295-305 according to various keys.. but I have only around 53 in LR section??I am an SC candidate. Will I be able to clear the sectional cutoff in LR..?? Thanks in advance… Warm regards!!

• nimish.methi says:

u should have 50% percentile in each section. You have fine score in LR and most probably u will get through it..

• saptarshi says:

actually last year alone it was around 46..i.e. the sectional cutoff for LR… and i heard that this year the paper was easy so the cutoff might rise.. thats why am feeling nervous…thanks for the reply sir…

5. Ajay says:

Hi,

I am an OBC candidate.. with score 290-300 according to various forums..

with min of 69 in a section an max of 82 in LR..

what are my chances of getting a call.>!?

6. Ajay says:

Hey Mani thanks a lot…

1 more query … what are the expected cut offs for OBC candidates..?

7. sandeep says:

i’m from sc category and my score will be around 180. what are my chances in fms