Types of MBA Courses Available in India
Today’s MBA market has expanded considerably, and you will find MBA courses for various durations and distance. Find out the types of MBA courses available, before making a move into any particular type of MBA course.
These types have been established considering varying requirements of different career backgrounds. If you don’t wish to join a full time course, you can stick to a part time, or rather go for distance learning , if you don’t wish to give up your current job. Find out the options available for you in the soaring MBA market, if you have a whim to make your career in your field.
- Full Time MBA Course: Full time MBA course is most widely opted type of MBA programme. Students, who believe that getting in touch with peer group is just as important as getting good score, opt for this MBA type. Race for high paying career is not just with ruff and tuff preparation. You need to develop a good communication with peer group. And students who now this, go for full time MBA programme. A full time MBA course prepares you with whole managerial profile.
- Part Time MBA Programme: Part Time MBA Programme is the most easy going programme type, coming with assurance of good returns to your career. You can do it along your regular job, and attend your evening classes. So if you do not wish to leave your job, opt for a part time course, and complete it in three or more years.
- Executive Programs: Executive Programs, also known as EMBA programs usually demand 8 years of experience. This programme will permit you to take an MBA degree without shirking of your job. Pursue it along your job. Different types of Executive programs will take different durations to completion, from1 to 3 years. This business degree churns out experts of some specific fields, instead of a complete MBA.
- One Year Executive Programme: This is a full time course, highly dynamic structure, developed for professionals with extraordinary capabilities in their fields.
- Two Year Executive Programme: This course is available as a full time, as well as a part time course. Join it as per your time.
- Correspondence programme: Offered by IGNOU, you can pursue your executive MBA degree through distance learning under it.
- Online Executive Programme: Big institutes have joined their hands together, to give a proper training to the working professionals. It is offered by institutes like XLRI, IIMs and NIIT Imperia.
- MBA Online Programms: MBA Online Programms is a good option for people who wish to purpose MBA program but are unable to enroll themselves. Join an online MBA programme, and learn through advanced methods of communications. Your learning and communication will be achieved via internet, e-mails and video conferencing. You can take admission in any university around the globe. This medium allows you to enroll yourself in any university, across the geographical boundaries.
Make a right choice while finalizing your MBA programme. Now that you know the options available in market, probe into the university options, eligibility, admission processes and fee structure.