1) Affable :- Diffusing warmth and friendliness.
Syn :- Amiable, Cordial, Genial.
Unique way :- Affable teacher tells me interesting FABLES.
2) Affected :- Acted upon; influenced.
Syn :- Feigned, impacted.
Unique Way :- Affected behavior has artificial EFFECTS.
3) Affinity :- A close connection marked by community of interests or similarity in nature or character.
Syn :- Phylogenetic relation, Kinship.
Unique Way :- I develop affinity with FINE & NEAT people.
4) Affliction :- A cause of great suffering and distress.
Syn :- Contagion, malady.
Unique Way :- LICKING the afflicted part to slow affection.
5) Affront :- A deliberately offensive act or something producing the effect of deliberate disrespect.
Syn :- Offend, Antagonize.
Unique Way :- Affront in FRONT of everybody.
Friends its been a long time since no comments. Actually I don’t want any nice appraisal, just I want to know whether is this smart vocab is working or not.
If not then tell me how I can help you friends. If helping what are the ways we can improve more in the benefit of others.
Friends don’t forget to tell me the ways in which I can be true mentor.