“People who have specialized knowledge about a
scientific or technical issue are systematically
excluded from juries for trials where the issue is
relevant. Thus, trial by jury is not a fair means of
settling disputes involving such issues.”
1) What will be the inference?
2) What conclusion can you draw from this argument?
3) Which one of the following, if true, most seriously
weakens the argument?
4) What did writer assume while writing this argument?
5) Which statement will strengthen the argument?
If you feel trouble while solving such questions then you should read this e-book which has given all the concepts for solving such questions. It’s very descriptive. It’s a 500 (approx) page e-book but if you fully read this book, then I can assure you that you will feel confident while attempting such questions. Me too is reading this book and whatever I’ve said is on the basis of personal experience. So, save it and try finishing it within 20 days. If you can give time to your “Fountain Head” (752 pages) then I think its (LR guide) not a big deal.
- 5000 Master GRE Word List (Free download)
- FREE GMAT Verbal Guide (Sentence Correction)
- Crash Course in Grammar – Download it
- Common Errors in English Usage
- Usage: Sensual vs Sensuous