SNAPSHOT OF FMS 2011 Pattern
Entrance Test for admission to MBA (FT) & PhD – December 5th 2010
- The test is of 2 hours duration
- Consisting of 200 objective type questions divided in four sections.
- There are 4 sections in the Test.
- To qualify the test, you need to get at least 50 percentile score in each section.
- Call letters for GD & PI shall be issued on the basis of Overall Percentile Scores and Ranks among qualified Candidates.
|No. of Questions||200|
|Number of Sections||4|
|Number of Choices||4|
Five Simple Steps to Crack it: FMS is a speed game & selection depend upon how many pawns in chessboard (FMS) you fetch
- First Pick the section where you have flying speed, then to other sections where you have a lesser speed
- Try to kill all the pawns(easiest one) in first go
- Then you can think of bishops, knights, & rooks
- Give emphasis to accuracy
- FMS is known for having long essays in its Vocabulary section. Hence, a fast reading speed will help you score well in this section